Everyone likes a larf, right? Here’s some stuff that’s made me giggle.
• Matt Preston, one of the judges from MasterChef Australia. Aside from being a dapper dresser, he has a way with words. He described a perfect panna cotta as having the consistency of a “5’10” rubenesque woman on stilettos = perfect”.
• This is from a Something Awful thread, which I can’t access EVEN THOUGH I HAVE AN ACCOUNT. CAPSLOCK INSANITYYYY. It was years ago and a friend bought it for me as I didn’t have a credit card and they didn’t accept Paypal back then, so I have no record of my account. Consider this a BOOHOO Something Awful, thanks for taking my money and being jerks. Anyway, this picture is hilarious. And free.
• Kittens Inspired by Kittens. And old ‘un but a good ‘un. I don’t even like cats and I cry with laughter at this.
• Les Larbey and Margaret Bland’s Galaxy of Dance. Classic. CLASSIC. When I need cheering up I always come back to this video.
• I found this on tumblr. Sure, it’s childish but… don’t judge!
• And now, a dramatic reading of a REAL breakup letter from a REAL person. I don’t know how I missed this, but I only came across this last night. I had tears streaming down my face, it’s that hilarious! Promise.
• Another tumblr find… it’s funny and sad!
• sadtrombone.com. I am giving you the power of the sad trombone. It’s a powerful tool. Use it wisely. Or you could just cut and paste the url in response to friends’ whingey facebook status updates.