Surprise! It’s Friday! I really have no idea where my week went, but I suspect you’ll find it under a pile of eraser leavings and pencil shavings. I keep a tin full of them, I’m not even kidding. As for the picture, I wanted to share just how fancy I am. Even when brushing one’s teeth one must maintain a semblance of fanciness. Mine can be found in the spittle of toothpaste on my upper lip. D: If you’re on dailybooth you should add me!
Enough of that, how about this:
• Esther Coombs does amazing doodling on tea cups. If you know me, you already know that I’m so hot for teacups AND doodling, so I was rather struck with the vapours when I came across Esther’s work. You can buy her doodly crockery on etsy but this lovely specimen is long sold :(
• I love most of Steven Meisel‘s photographs, and this one is tres fancy. Neat hedges? Check. Black gown? Check? Incredible headwear? Check? Secateurs? Check. Rightio, let’s go bask in our fabulousness.
• This is my type of coffee table book. You can call me an ironic jerk, I don’t care.
• My lovely friend Kathleen, who is a fellow fancy lady, took this photo with her iPhone. I was shocked. What kind of world do we live in where most of us can have access to such amazing technology? A PRETTY AWESOME ONE. Who’d want to live in the past? Certainly not me. Of course, that’s my whimsyfscking type over the top, I couldn’t resist!
• These are my feet, totally reeking of fancitude. Sorry about the blurry picture old chaps, but I don’t have a snazzy iPhone :( I went to the shops and people stared at me. This is just how I roll. I can’t decide whether to call this look “Nana Chic” or “Nana Glam” – how about you decide?