• I’m not sure how I came across The Chintz of Darkness but they post some incredible photographs and illustrations, and have a very funny blog name. If you like ye olde home decor and curious knick knacks and whatsits, you’ll love this blog.
• I really like the hair styling on Zac Posen‘s fall collection. It’d be quite easy to DIY too!
• When I was younger I read my mother’s Vogues and pretended I knew what was going on. In one of them they did a huge profile on Anna Piaggi, and I thought she was just the most amazing looking person I’d ever come across. She is one of my fancy lady icons!
• I love shoulder ruffles like this one, made by OutsaPop Trashion. The OutsaPop blog is amazing for inspiration and ideas!
• Jeremy Clarkson ~~be still my beating heart~~ fancies up a Mercedes S Class and calls it “Anne Hathaway’s Cottage”. I think he is totes secretly fancy, to the point that he’d completely stuff up an awesome car in the name of fanciness.
Post links to your fancy things!!! (Or blog about them and link in the comments, if you like!)