Last night I went to see a screening of The French Kissers (Les Beaux gosses) courtesy of Four Thousand and I decided to pull my forced grin out for you all to enjoy! The film is hilarious, I highly recommend that you catch it – I’m still thinking about it and the cheesy electro soundtrack!
Allow me to take a moment to whinge about the weather. Oh. My. GOD. Today was horrid, though so many people didn’t seem to be bothered by it. I don’t know if they’ve botoxed their sweat glands or if I’m just a delicate little (perspiring) thing. Brisbane in summer: don’t do it.
And. AND. The most exciting thing.
My first give-away ever: a $50 Ezibuy voucher to give to a lovely reader!
Here’s how to enter:
- To be in the draw I want you to style the most fancy New Year’s Eve outfit ever, choosing at least one garment from Ezibuy to complete your outfit.
- Size, weather and money are no object – I want you to create your fanciest self!
- You don’t need to create an image like I’ve done above (you can if you want, they’re fun!) but I do need you to leave a comment and list and link to the garments in your NYE outfit.
- Ezibuy ship to Australia only, I’m sorry international readers :(
- I will choose the fanciest outfit on Monday December 14th at 5pm – you have all weekend to plot your outfit and leave a comment!
- Be sure to put your email address in the Disqus form when commenting so I have a way to contact you – it’s not visible to the public, and I won’t do anything nasty with it. I promise.
Go be fancy, and don’t forget to enter the give-away by Monday 5pm! I can’t wait to see what you come up with.